EmTech offers a range of spare parts for all ChickMaster and Buckeye models. We can also offer spares for older models such as Newmark and Western fixed rack setters.
Examples of featured spare parts offered by EmTech:
- Original EMS communal turning actuator for the ChickMaster AVIDA setters.
- Original EMS communal turning actuator for the ChickMaster Buckeye multi-stage setters.
- Setter and Hatcher door seal, handle and hinge kit – by door – original parts.
- Paddle Fan Centre Hub Welded assembly (SPIDER) for hatchers and single-stage setters.
- Replacement Paddle Fan blades – 144 and 216 sizes offered in the new EmTech profile design for improved airflow and temperature bandwidth.
- Hatcher Auxiliary Fan – 160mm or 200mm system – can be retrofitted to old Buckeye and CM hatchers – 3 speed adjustable.
Many of the features we build into our systems as standard are also available as upgrades to improve existing installed equipment. In other words, older machines can be updated to the latest standard for a fraction of the cost of a new machine.
Some of our upgrade options include:
24Vdc Trolley Actuator Retrofit
A safe, cost-effective replacement for the GC84 230Vac electrical actuator
EmTech is aware of the safety and maintenance issues regarding the GC84 230Vac electrical actuator used in older Buckeye and ChickMaster setters. Servicing and replacing these actuators has also become increasingly more difficult as prices rise, and lead times lengthen.
All setters in the EmTech products range have been developed to operate using a 24Vdc actuator. This actuator is completely safe, easy to install and is now available as a retrofit to replace the GC84 230Vac unit. The advantage of the EmTech 24Vdc actuator is that it is IP66 rated and can withstand pressure washing. The system is also fully compatible with Genesis 2 and Genesis 3 controls that operate with the Turn Trolley identification and failure system.
Setter Fan Board Assembly Upgrades
EmTech’s powerful fan board assemblies as supplied in the NovaTech ranges are now available as retrofits for many types of multistage fixed-rack setters and multistage trolley setters including Buckeye and ChickMaster models.
A highly effective upgrade for improved energy efficiency.
The improved airflow significantly enhances the setter temperature bandwidth.
Setter Trolley Upgrade Options
- Stainless steel tray frames replaced as necessary – all frames stripped and replaced with new rivets.
- Stainless steel top and bottom turning bars.
- 24Vdc actuator.
- Top and Bottom cross members with replacement IGUS plastic bearing housing.
- New hangar bars running on IGUS plastic bearings, plus bushes and castors where necessary.
Cooling Coil Upgrade for Hatchers and Single Stage Setters
EmTech offers a cooling coil upgrade for all Buckeye and ChickMaster setters and hatchers.
Many of the older hatchers and SS series setter models have an insufficient cooling capacity and can struggle with the greater embryonic heat output from today’s breeds.
The new EmTech cooling coil has a significantly greater cooling capacity than most systems on the market with parallel vertical columns as compared to only 12 vertical columns with the latest ChickMaster coil. Compared to the older Buckeye 150 hatcher, the new EmTech assembly has over three times the capacity.
Improved Temperature Control and Chick Quality
EmTech’s highly efficient cooling coils reduce the problem of chick fluff collecting on the coil, therefore, removing the need to clean the fluff from the coil to maintain cooling capacity. The new coil can also operate perfectly well with higher temperature cooling water.